I have been a part of the creative world since I was a little girl; I still remember the first time I held a camera in my hand at ten years old helping my Dad – a professional photographer in my hometown. His love of capturing the love and magic of the lives and legacies of others through the power of fine art and photography has inspired me to become an artist myself. I love what I do.
Capturing the world and my perspectives through creativity has been in my heart from this young age. With my first Sony a6000 in hand, this passion for curiosity led me to take a backpacking trip across Southeast Asia. Right after this, I decided to enroll in a Graphic Design program and I graduated as an award-winning student in 2020 and I have never looked back.
I published a community book project in proceeds for mental health profits in 2019 called Messy Minds and learned so much. My passion stems into all I do, including helping small business owners & entrepreneurs with big hearts and even bigger missions launch and evolve their passions into recognition-worthy brands that helps them truly gain the recognition that they deserve so they can live the life of their own dreams!
“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”My favourite quote, by author Roald Dahl.
My all-time favourite quote, by Joseph Campbell:
“Follow your bliss.
If you do follow your bliss,
you put yourself on a kind of track
that has been there all the while waiting for you,
and the life you ought to be living
is the one you are living.
When you can see that,
you begin to meet people
who are in the field of your bliss,
and they open the doors to you.
I say, follow your bliss and don’t be afraid,
and doors will open
where you didn’t know they were going to be.
If you follow your bliss,
doors will open for you that wouldn’t have opened for anyone else.”
fun facts about me
- I have travelled quite extensively around the world. I dropped out of university to travel for a year and spent three months throughout Southeast Asia. This is where I fell in love with photography & art history which led to my pursuits in Graphic Design.
- I have a very strong love for olives (yes, the food – haha!), surfing, the colour yellow and all things great movies, cinematography and art, of course.
- I was so lucky to participate in the Up Here Festival in 2020. It had always been my dream to paint in the festival as a muralist and I created a small painted hydro box.
- I love children’s illustration and books and am currently redesigning a book I had created from when I was twelve years old.
- My favourite place to spend time is Tamarindo, Costa Rica – where I spent a lot of time with my family growing up. I love surfing and throughout college I lost my skills; I hope to become a great surfer again!
- I am a huge fan of The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron and a strong believer in the power of creativity and that we can all uncover our creative blocks and ultimately live our lives as artists, making our life art. She has become a huge inspiration and influence on my life and my growth through creativity and personal improvement.
AUTHENTICITY FUN COURAGE EMPOWERMENT INTEGRITY